Business Intelligence & EPM
In this age of information, Smart Work does all the difference. aCPM Analytics Business Intelligence does just that. Our team of top notch BI professionals provides unparalleled BI and Data Visualization Solutions to make faster and more informed decisions. Our BI tools and software can help you expand your organization’s horizons and empower your workforce with smart, effective and proven BI solutions. The features and functions help you analyze organizational data in order to optimize performance and stay competitive within your market. Typical BI features and functions include reporting, analytics, data warehousing, and comprehensive data visualization tools like scorecards and dashboards. BI users employ these features and functions to take snapshots of transactional data and provided Enterprise Data Warehouse to analyze trends and develop reports based on the information captured. Get in touch with our BI professionals to find the best BI system for your business as it is highly important to understand which features and functions you need before you compare BI solutions.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) is a management field of Business Performance Management which considers the visibility of operations in a closed-loop model across all facets of the enterprise. There are several emerging domains in the EPM field which are being driven by corporate initiatives, academic research, and commercial approaches. These include Strategy Formulation, Business Planning and Forecasting, Financial Management and Supply Chain Effectiveness. EPM users employ these features and functions to take snapshots of transactional data store in Enterprise Data Warehouse to analyze trends and develop reports based on the information captured. Our EPM model amplifies your organization’s performance by tapping into key areas of performance enhancement.
Information is wealth. The huge amount of Enterprise Information is the greatest asset of an organization. This can provide great insight into the key areas of development. Information management (IM) is the collection and management of information from one or more sources and the distribution of that information to one or more audiences. This sometimes involves those who have a stake in, or a right to that information. Management means the organization of and control over the structure, processing and delivery of information. At aCPM, Our Information Management Team delivers best-in-class technical, process and organizational architectures to capture, manage and integrate information assets across initiatives to incorporate a consistent and extensible technical foundation for delivering business value to your enterprise based on available information assets. Our solutions cover the life cycle of information utilization, from idea to implementation to value creation thereby providing competitive differentiation and sustained success.
BI and EPM Services
- BI & EPM Strategy, Assessment, Roadmap
- BI & EPM End to End Implementation
- BI & EPM Proof of Concepts
- BI & EPM Managed Services
- BI & EPM Health Check
- BI & EPM Investment Advisory
- BI & EPM Solution Advisory
BI and EPM Solutions
- Business Intelligence: Operational Reporting, Finance Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics, Marketing Analytics, HR Analytics, Sales Analytics
- Enterprise Performance Management: Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting, Profitability and Cost Management, Financial Consolidation
- Information Management: DataMart, Datawarehouse, Master Data Management
BI and EPM Tools
- Business Intelligence: Opensource BI, Oracle BI, SAP BOBJ/BI, IBM Cognos BI, MS BI, Customized BI Tool
- Enterprise Performance Management: SAP BPC, Oracle Hyperion, IBM Cognos TM1
- Information Management: SAP BW/BI, Oracle ODI, Informatica